This great value brushless motor and controller combo is the first in a new line from GWS.
|No Load Current||0.77A|
|No Load Speed||15050rpm|
|PROPELLER||Volts (V)||Amps (A)||Thrust (g)||Thrust (oz)||Power (W)||Efficiency (g/w)||Eff (oz/kw)||Temp||RPM|
GWS 2205/15T Brushless Motor Instructions︰ Be sure to follow the notes as below:
- . Its KV value is 2050.
- . Never let it run continually for over than 5 minutes when its power reaches 90W. Never let it run continually for over than 10 seconds when its power reaches 140W.
- . It is recommended to use this motor on 3D airplane with its total flying weight less than 350g (12.36 oz).
- . It is required to keep good ventilation for this motor during its running hours.
- . This motor could not work when its temperature goes higher than 70°C (158°F )
- . Its temperature will go higher than 40°C (104°F ) very quickly when its power reaches 90W.
- . Using propeller longer than 8040 (8"x4") on this motor is not recommended, this motor has been tested to work well with 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery pack, and it is strongly recommended to use only 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery pack with this motor.
- . It is not recommended to reach current drawing over than 12A when 2S 7.4V LiPo battery pack is applied with this motor.
Extra note needs to be taken seriously: It is Strongly Recommended to Take Great Care when using propeller size in 8043 (8"x4.3") on this motor as the current (Amp.) drawing would be over than its Maximum Limitation quickly when high R.P.M. applied.
- Auto cell detect for 2, 3 or 4 cell Lipo - BEC - Brake on or off - Operating current 10A - Max current 15A - Max volatge 15V - Weight 17g (0.6oz)